The Rise of Rohingias
(The way these Rohingyas are increasing population , with this rate within 10 years, they will occupy not only Myanmar , whole Asia.)
Recent topic :
Rohingya Militants attacked and killed many Myanmar People and Army Personal . To save guard their people now Myanmar Gov is taking some protective action against the rohingya Militants . They are either recent arrivals from the neighboring country or descendants of migrants who had been sneaking into Myanmar for centuries due to poverty and starvation in their own country. There are many Bengalis who are legal Myanmar citizens, but there are plenty of illegal immigrants, too.The term Rohingya was publicized nearly five decades ago, it was almost unheard of before the authorities uncovered an underground organization called the Rohingya Muslim Independence Revolutionary Front (RMIRF) and apprehended their members, who were jailed. They set up their headquarters right in the heart of Akyab, clandestinely. Their objective was to take up arms and fight for the independence of the region that they claimed to be theirs’ just because the majority of the populations there were Bengalis.There were an estimated 1 million Rohingya living in Myanmar.As of September 2017, nearly half of them have fled to other countries. The majority are Muslim while a minority are Hindu.
Some of the Incidences:
1. The Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar has formed various committees to undertake the tasks to ensure security, stability and peace, rule of law and regional development in Rakhine State. It has also carried out regional security and development tasks and provided health care services fulfilling the requirements of the State.
2. On 9 October 2016, the terrorists launched a surprise attack on the No.1 Border Guard Police Command Headquarters (Kyikanpyin), police outpost at Kotankauk and the Ngakhuya local administrative office. In that incident, 9 policemen were killed and 48 assorted arms, 6624 bullets, 47 bayonets, and 164 bullet cartridges seized by the terrorists. Investigation reveals that terrorists had infiltrated the area where the majority of the residents were Muslims and organized violent attacks to escalate terrorist acts in that area.
3. In response to the situation, Border Guard Police Command No.1 reinforced troops and has been collaborating with the Tatmadaw to provide security in the region. The multiple killings, threats and propaganda have adversely affected the process for regional peace and rule of law. Clearance operations in May Yu mountain range have also uncovered multiple terrorist training camps.
4. On 25 August, extremist terrorist groups again launched sneak attacks on 30 police outposts in Maungtaw, Buthidaung and Yathedaung townships as well as against the Regiment Headquarters in Taungthazar village. 10 police officers, 1 soldier and 1 immigration officer were killed. 9 security officers and a number of civilians were wounded. 6 firearms were lost.
5. The Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar strongly condemns these terrorist acts and will do all in its power to prevent them from occurring again. It will strive to bring the perpetrators to justice.
6. The Union Government hereby declares that the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) and its supporters, responsible for the acts of terrorism, as a terrorist group in accordance with the Counter-Terrorism Law Section 6, Sub-Section 5.
Now come to the main Point:
The way these Rohingyas are increasing population , with this rate within 10 years, they will occupy not only Myanmar , whole Asia.